Cherry Streusel Cobbler
- Ready In:
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup self-rising flour
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (chef's choice)
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread cherry pie filling in a 8 x 8-inch square pan that has lightly been sprayed.
- In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs.
- Add milk, melted margarine, cinnamon, and nutmeg; mix well.
- Pour over cherry pie filling.
- In another medium size bowl, combine sugar and flour.
- Add margarine; with fork stir until crumbly.
- Add nuts and oats.
- Sprinkle over cobbler mixture.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I haven't been here for a long time, MY recipes aren't up for adoption. :) And don't change any of them either. ;)