Recipe by Annacia
This is a basic recipe that works at my house served on a plate or in a bun. Feel free to add anything that you might enjoy.
Top Review by I'mPat
Scaled this back for 3 serves and just loved the fact I was able to serve mashed potato on the side since there was none in the patties, very easy to put together (would recommend wetting hands when forming the patties as they will come together better), also be careful when cooking and flipping as they are very delicate and will break easy but once they have sealed they are fine. Thank you Annacia, made for Photo Tag.
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, cleaned and 2 Tablespoons liquid reserved
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup celery, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- sea salt (to taste)
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine salmon, egg, celery and green onion until mixed thoroughly.
- 2. Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- 3. In a small mixing bowl, combine baking powder and reserved juice, stir into salmon mixture and form 6 patties.
- 4. In a large skillet, fry patties and oil for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until golden brown.