Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
A simple meat loaf dish that's easy to prepare.
- 453.59 g ground sirloin
- 453.59 g ground pork
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 4 slice of torn bread (crusts off)
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh thyme
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 236.59 ml ketchup (or BBQ sauce)
- 14.79 ml kosher salt
- 14.79 ml fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except ketchup and mold into a loaf shape.
- Place in a loaf pan or on a cookie sheet and cover with ketchup.
- Put in preheated oven at 350 degrees for about an hour.