Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A simple to make, rich side dish--as much a staple at my family gatherings as the paper plates!
Make and share this Simple Corn Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Combine everything but the cheddar cheese.
- Pour into greased 8-inch casserole.
- Bake at 425° for 45 minutes.
- Top with cheddar and bake and additional 5 min or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Thank you for a great addition to our Christmas table. I was going for a homey Southern meal and this hit the spot. Thanks so much:)
This was very good, and SO easy to put together! Will definitely make again. Thanks Jesse!
I regularly make a version of this casserole with butter and eggs instead of cream cheese, and being a southern girl I was afraid I would miss the butter taste. But I honestly didn’t. I used reduced fat cream cheese and sour cream and it came out so rich and creamy that no one would have guessed. Thanks for a new twist on one of my family’s favorites!