Thanksgiving Corn Casserole
This bakes up into a rich corn bread!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can kernel corn
- 1 (13 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Combine all in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture into an 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for an hour or until golden brown on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Really an awesome recipe! I use it with breakfast too. Variations I regularly use are cooking the maple flavored brown and serve sausage links, cut them into thirds and mix into the batter or adding yellow cheddar or white cheddar crumbles so there are little pockets of melted cheese inside.2Reply
This is without a doubt my brother's favorite dish. I make this for him all the time. We recently found out this is great to make with a pot of chili. Put a piece of this in the bowl and then pour chili over the top of it. It's a great meal for these cold winter days. Just top off the chili with some diced onions and a little shredded cheese.Reply
see 24 more