Recipe by Abby Girl
A bit different take on a seafood cocktail sauce. I modified this recipe a bit to suite my needs. I have used the coctail salsa as a base in my Seafood Supreme (234274).
- 1 cup salsa, medium
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon white horseradish (or more to suit taste)
- 3 teaspoons chipotle chiles in adobo (or more to suit taste)
- 2 lbs large shrimp (cooked, peeled deveined)
- cilantro, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix in chilies. Taste, adding more if spicier flavor is desired.
- Fill large bowls with ice. Arrange shrimp atop ice. Sprinkle cilantro over salsa.
- Note: If you are planning on using this as a base, like in my Seafood Supreme, drain off some of the liquid from the salsa and chili sauce, so that it does not slide off the plate.