Shrimp & Spinach Dressing
- Soak bread in chicken broth in a large bowl, set aside.
- Sweat onion and celery in butter in a large skillet over medium heat until soft, about 8 minutes: add to bread mixture.
- Saute shrimp and prosciutto in oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes. Add garlic and cayenne, saute until fragrant then deglaze with Madeira.
- Simmer until liquid is nearly evaporated, then add to bread mixture.
- Cook spinach ,sage, eggs, in same skillet over medium heat until spinach is wilted , 2 minutes then stir into bread mixture with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a nice dish and serve.
- Note I chose to add the egg to the spinach to cook. This recipe said to add the egg at the end with the salt and pepper--your choice.