This was unexpectedly flavorful and quite simple to make for lunch. Feel free to substitute lobster with a nice crusty baguette. I found this recipe at www.seasaltwithfood.com. Recipe is adapted courtesy of The Harry's Bar Cook Book by Arrigo Cipriani.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cool the cooked shrimp and shell and devein.
- 2If the shrimp are large, cut them in half lengthwise.
- 3Assemble the sandwiches: Spread mayonnaise generously over one inch of each slice of bread. Mound half the lettuce on half the bread slices, leaving a 1 inch margin of bread. Mound the shrimp on top of the lettuce and season them with some salt and a few drops of Worcestershire sauce. Cover with the remaining lettuce and another slice of bread.
- 4Press firmly on the edges to seal the sandwiches. Trim the crust if you wish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 246.7 mg
- Sodium 1541.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 30.5 g