Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
An easy, tasty way to make a gourmet-tasting pizza.
Make and share this Shrimp Pesto Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 340.19 g cooked shrimp, medium size
- 1.23 ml oregano
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 28.39 ml pre-made refrigerated pesto sauce
- 56.69 g garlic and herb goat cheese, crumbled
- 2.46 ml red pepper flakes
- Cook pizza dough according to directions.
- Toss shrimp with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- When the pizza crust directions call for it, spread the pesto onto the crust.
- Top with crumbled goat cheese.
- Top with shrimp.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Cook for 10-12 more minutes.
This is so easy & fast. My family loved it & my sister's family raved about it. It is so rich & flavorable. Thanks
Thjis was one awesome pizza!! I love Pesto and the combination with the shrimp and goat cheese was just great. I used a pre-baked pizza shell and had to leave off the red pepper flakes, as I didn't have any. My husband said it didn't need any. :)