Prawn Pesto Pizza
- Ready In:
1 large pizza
- Spread pesto evenly over the pizza base, according to your taste.
- Lightly cover with some of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place tomato slices over the cheese, evenly spaced.
- Distribute olive slices and sun-dried tomato strips evenly over the pizza.
- Lightly sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pizza again.
- Place the prawn halves, cut side down, over the top of the pizza.
- Transfer to the preheated Pizza Maker machine (or to a very hot oven) and cook until the crust is crisp and golden and the prawn is opaque and cooked through (8 to 10 minutes).
- When the pizza is ready, remove, cut into pieces and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!