elegant grilled pizza!!
photo by Missy Wombat
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 6 tablespoons pesto sauce (your favorite or check my recipes)
- 1⁄4 cup quality crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced roasted yellow pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced roasted red pepper (just roast on your grill proir to grilling the pizza)
- 1 large vine ripe tomatoes, diced
- 8 leaves fresh Baby Spinach
- prepare your favorite crust or check out the recipe i have posted for grilled pizza dough grill the dough just enough to brown on each side.
- first add the pesto and allow to melt.
- about 3-4 minutes.
- next add the blue cheese additional ingredients.
- cook until just melting the blue cheese about 3-4 minutes.
- remove from grill and allow pizza to rest for about 5 minutes.
- slice and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!