Millennium Falcon Pizza
- Ready In:
1 12-inch pizza
- Position a rack in the bottom of an oven. Place a pizza stone or inverted baking sheet on the rack and preheat to 500 degrees F.
- Lightly flour a surface and stretch and roll pizza dough into an oval about 13" wide and 17" tall. Transfer to a large piece of parchment paper.
- Place a 12” pizza pan on top of dough as close to the bottom as possible. Trim away dough, leaving the top fourth section intact.
- In the top fourth section, shape the two points of the ship, trimming away with a paring knife.
- Remove the pizza pan. Trim about an inch of dough between the two points to further accentuate the shape.
- Cut a small curved point from the scraps and attach it to the right side of the pizza, pressing the seams together.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of dough, leaving about a 1-inch border all the way around.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Position two pepperonis vertically on each point. Position 3 pepperonis in a curved row on the bottom third of the pizza, followed by 3 more pepperonis underneath the first row.
- Carefully slide the parchment with the pizza onto a pizza peel. Then use the peel to carefully transfer the pizza on the parchment to the preheated pizza stone. Bake for about 5 minutes, until crust is browned and cheese is bubbly.
- Pipe a circle in the center of the pizza with the Sriracha.
- Pipe two straight lines of pesto from the top of the Sriracha circles to the inner crust of the ship points.
- Pipe three lines of pesto from the left side of Sriracha circle to the crust.
- Pipe an outline of pesto around the right cockpit section of the ship. Pipe a line of pesto underneath that from the Sriracha circle to the crust.
- Pipe two small vertical lines on each ship point above the pepperoni.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!