1/2 Photos of Shrimp Dip
Caryn Dalton's Note:
This is a recipe my DH makes. He got it from Nana (his mother) who got it from someone in New Orleans. It is so very good. I could eat the whole batch! Eat with herb crackers, butter crackers, celery, etc. The optional ingredients are courtesy of my first reviewer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained and picked over to remove bones
- 2 (6 ounce) cans baby shrimp, drained
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise (or more to taste)
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (not margarine)
- garlic powder (to taste)
- onion powder (to taste)
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- 2Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 3Serve with good crackers or celery sticks.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.2
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 102.4 mg
- Sodium 286.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 11.1 g