Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
An old recipe that my daughter created. It's quick, easy and delicious.
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 cup cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 12 shrimp, cooked
- 8 ounces crawfish tail meat, thawed
- Saute garlic in olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add Scallions & Cajun seasoning - saute for 1 minute.
- Add Cream and most of the can of chicken broth - Simmer 5 minutes (Note: the amount of chicken broth determines how thin you like your sauce).
- Add Worcestershire, Tabasco, 1/4 cup cheese, shrimp & crawfish - simmer 5 minutes.
- Spoon over cooked Linguini.
- Top with 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese.