They will never guess that this is made with soup! This is not spicy. Serve tossed with Bowtie pasta. I prefer a generous coating on my pasta. Eat with french bread or other warm rolls.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion top
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (I use Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Seasoning)
- 1⁄3 cup white zinfandel wine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crab boil
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) package of frozen crawfish, thawed,do not drain
- bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1 -2 teaspoon rosemary (I use 2)
- 2 bay leaves
- Melt butter and saute onion, bell pepper and green onions until tender.
- Add garlic, crawfish, seafood seasoning, crab boil, and wine.
- Saute for a few minutes.
- Add soup and stir until blended.
- Simmer until smooth and heated through (Note: during cooking a little WATER may be needed to thin slightly.)
- Toss with bowtie pasta, a little at a time until coated how you like.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I love this one! Made it for Sunday night dinner. I did do some deviations from the original recipe, though. I added shrimp and scallops to the recipe, substituted the cream of mushroom for cream of shrimp, added crushed red peppers, angel hair instead of bowties, and about 10 ounces of water (it was better a little thinner, but not runny, for the angel hair pasta) I promise, it's still the same recipe ;-)...and YUMMY! All 3 of my boys (ages 8, 13 and 18) absolutely LOVED it! Thanks, Kikimony!1Reply
see 19 more