1/2 Photos of Shipwreck Casserole
2 hrs 25 mins
This is probably my number one casserole dish that I always make. It is also a nice easy one-dish meal since you have your protein, veggies, and grains all in one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice onions in the bottom of a baking dish. Add thinly sliced potatoes.
- 2Over potatoes spread hamburger. Next add uncooked rice. top with a layer of chopped celery.
- 3As each layer is added season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Combine soup with an equal amount of water and pour over all.
- 5Cover and bake for 2 hours at 350°F.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shipwreck Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.2
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 499.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 30.0 g