Sesame and Honey Almond Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375°F Coat muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except sesame seeds. Pour into dry ingredients and mix just until all ingredients are moist.
- Spoon batter in muffin tin, filling to rims.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, until light brown, and a cake tester inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.