1/5 Photos of Season's Cheese & Chile Enchilada Crock Pot Casserole
6 hrs 20 mins
Hill Family's Note:
This is a tasty meal ... worth the wait.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 907.18 g ground beef or 907.18 g ground turkey
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning
- 2 (595.33 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (226.79 g) can chilies
- 12 corn tortillas or 12 flour tortillas, cut into squares
- 236.59 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml tomatillo salsa
- 113.39 g can olives
- 59.14 ml green onion, thinly sliced
- 473.19 ml salsa
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1In a medium skillet, sauté the onion and garlic in the oil; add the ground beef to brown. Drain the fat from the beef; add the taco seasoning, salsa and mix thoroughly.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup with the diced green chilies.
- 3Spray the crock pot with cooking spray. Then spoon in 3 TBSP soup mixture and spread to cover the bottom of the stoneware.
- 4Then layer with tortillas, soup mixture, ground beef mixture, cheese mixture. Continue making these layers until you have used all of the ingredients.
- 5Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- 6In a small mixing bowl combine sour cream and salsa, a sprinkling of black olives and garnish with green onions.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Season's Cheese & Chile Enchilada Crock Pot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.4
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 102.3 mg
- Sodium 1361.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: