Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This has became up with my favorite.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice or 1 1⁄2 cups blended rice, of your choice
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄4 beef stock
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄3 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cauliflower
- 1 medium red potatoes, peeled and chopped do not omit
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Rinse rice and set aside.
- In a skillet heat oil and add medium onion and garlic. Cook for a 2 minutes.
- add the rest of the vegetables to the skillet and cook for 2 more minutes.
- add rinsed rice and cook until the water from rinsing is absorbed.
- transfer skillet mix to rice cooker and add water, beef stock (could use chicken if wanted) soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Stir half way through so vegetable get mixed inches.