Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This came from San Clemente Woman's Club Cookbook. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 2 cups white flour or 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons Accent seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano or 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Mix all ingredients except water thoroughly in a bowl. Store in airtight container.
- If using chicken cut, skin and wash chicken. Roll in seasoned flour. Fry until light brown. Place in heavy pan with lid, adding water. Bake in 300 oven 45 minutes - 1 hour.
A must try!! This was excellent on boneless porkchops and my husband gave it 5 stars. I will use this recipe again.