Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
From "New Orleans Classic Seafood" by Kit Wohl via The Times-Picayune.
Make and share this Seafood Seasoning Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons garlic, granulated
- 2 tablespoons onions, granulated
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano, powdered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme, powdered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil, powdered
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- Mix dry ingredients together using a fork or place in a jar, cover and shake it thoroughly. Store in tightly covered container.
My first time trying seafood seasoning mix. I liked it. I tried it with Pistachio Crusted Salmon. Thanks Buster's Friend :)