Sizzling Seafood Mix
photo by BETH ASERIT
- Ready In:
- 100 g fish fillets
- 100 g squid (butterfly sliced)
- 50 g shrimp
- 100 g mussels
- 15 g garlic
- 50 g onions
- 40 g button mushrooms
- 35 g celery
- 20 g red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Deep fry fish fillet to brown.
- (set aside.).
- Remove squid skin, slice to butterfly.
- 1 1/2 size.
- Unshell the shrimps.
- Boil the mussel to remove from shell.
- Sautee garlic and onion, drop the squid, shrimp, mussel and last the fried fish fillet.
- add the remaining ingredeints and allow to boil for 2 minutes.
- Thicken sauce with cornstarch.
- serve in hot sizzling plate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm an F&B Supervisor of Halina Hotel & Restaurant. married with 2 kids. I love cooking and eating. God Bless Us all.