Grilled Foil-Wrapped Seafood Mix
photo by IOjaw
- Ready In:
- 2 small potatoes (thinly chunked)
- 1 tomatoes (diced)
- 2 cups frozen seafood, mix
- 1⁄2 cup frozen shrimp (peeled)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 2 small bell peppers (gutted and diced)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon powdered thyme
- Place two sheets of aluminum foil in a cross section and bring up edges.
- Place potatoes, seafood mix, shrimp, tomato, and bell peppers in center of foil.
- Thoroughly mix rosemary, garlic, pepper, cumin, thyme, parsley, tomato paste, soy sauce, tomato juice, and olive oil.
- Pour on top of items in foil.
- Gather the foil from the outside towards the center. Place one more layer of foil on the top of the foil circle. Turn over and cover with one last layer of foil.
- At cooking time, place on grill on medium heat 15 - 20 minutes.
- Flip over and cook for another 10 - 15 minutes
- To keep warm, place on far edge of grill until ready to serve.
- ***To complete the dinner, mini-croissants and a small salad of greens dressed with a simple vinaigrette was added.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Just A Wife who enjoys both local foods available for take-out and experimenting with various foods to create fusion dishes.