Recipe by TheDancingCook
I got this out of the new "Family Circle" magazine. Nobody has posted such a recipe on Zaar from what I could find while searching. I think it sounds quite yummy and wanted to pass it along.
Top Review by Terrilynn
As a seafood and nacho lover, this combination is hard to beat! Easy to prepare,a colorful presentation and very tasty. The only thing I did wrong was to chop the crab and shrimp up too fine, but I won't make that mistake next time. Can't wait to make it again. Thanks for a keeper!
- 1⁄2 lb imitation crabmeat, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese (or any cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) bag tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crab, shrimp, sour cream, chilis, chili powder, cumin and salt.
- Cover bottom and sides of a 13x9 dish with tortilla chips.
- Cover chips with seafood mixture and top with salsa, cheese, olives and scallions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 16 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.