1/4 Photos of Scrambled Eggs With Vegetables
Tasty meal as breakfast or brunch with lighty toasted bread, fruit salad and coffee or tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 large eggs (8 white and four yolks)
- 1/4 shallots or 1/4 red onion
- 1 green onions or 1 scallion
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper (seeded)
- 1 potato (peeled)
- 1 carrot (peeled)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Rinse and thinly chop all vegetables.
- 2Sauté the onion, scallion, potatoes, carrots with oil until tender.
- 3Add, butter, sweet pepper, tomatoes; stir-fry for two minutes.
- 4In a bowl beat together the eggs and milk with salt and black pepper.
- 5Pour the eggs on the sauté vegetables,, cook for 7 minutes by mixing and crushing till the eggs are scrambled to the size of the vegetables.
- 6P.S. If baking is desired. place the saute vegetables on lightly greased baking pan, pour the egg mixture; sprinkle some parmesan cheese. preheat the oven to 350 degree and bake it for 10-12 minutes.
- 7Serve it hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.3
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 428.9 mg
- Sodium 174.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 14.8 g