Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty meal as breakfast or brunch with lighty toasted bread, fruit salad and coffee or tea.
Make and share this Scrambled Eggs With Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 8 large eggs (8 white and four yolks)
- 1⁄4 shallots or 1⁄4 red onion
- 1 green onions or 1 scallion
- 1 tomatoes
- 1⁄2 medium sweet red pepper (seeded)
- 1 potato (peeled)
- 1 carrot (peeled)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Rinse and thinly chop all vegetables.
- Sauté the onion, scallion, potatoes, carrots with oil until tender.
- Add, butter, sweet pepper, tomatoes; stir-fry for two minutes.
- In a bowl beat together the eggs and milk with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the eggs on the sauté vegetables,, cook for 7 minutes by mixing and crushing till the eggs are scrambled to the size of the vegetables.
- P.S. If baking is desired. place the saute vegetables on lightly greased baking pan, pour the egg mixture; sprinkle some parmesan cheese. preheat the oven to 350 degree and bake it for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve it hot.
Another excellent recipe. Lovely Brunch or dinner egg recipe. I cut it back to 2 eggs used whole a plum tomato. Loved the flavor and it is very healthy - Used no butter or oil just a spray of "No Oil" Prepared for PAC2009