Tasty meal as breakfast or brunch with lighty toasted bread, fruit salad and coffee or tea.
Make and share this Scrambled Eggs With Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 8 large eggs (8 white and four yolks)
- 1⁄4 shallots or 1⁄4 red onion
- 1 green onions or 1 scallion
- 1 tomato
- 1⁄2 medium sweet red pepper (seeded)
- 1 potato (peeled)
- 1 carrot (peeled)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Rinse and thinly chop all vegetables.
- Sauté the onion, scallion, potatoes, carrots with oil until tender.
- Add, butter, sweet pepper, tomatoes; stir-fry for two minutes.
- In a bowl beat together the eggs and milk with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the eggs on the sauté vegetables,, cook for 7 minutes by mixing and crushing till the eggs are scrambled to the size of the vegetables.
- P.S. If baking is desired. place the saute vegetables on lightly greased baking pan, pour the egg mixture; sprinkle some parmesan cheese. preheat the oven to 350 degree and bake it for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve it hot.
Another excellent recipe. Lovely Brunch or dinner egg recipe. I cut it back to 2 eggs used whole a plum tomato. Loved the flavor and it is very healthy - Used no butter or oil just a spray of "No Oil" Prepared for PAC2009