Swedish Scrambled Eggs
photo by LimeandSpoon
- Ready In:
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped (or can use 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill)
- 1 dash garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Whisk together the eggs until they are light yellow and frothy.
- Add the chunks of cream cheese, the dill and the garlic powder to the eggs and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Spray a medium-sized skillet with non-stick cooking spray, and heat over high heat until the fat begins to sizzle.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and reduce heat slightly. Stir eggs gently to scramble until they reach the desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
Mm-mm good! Excellent and easy breakfast treat! I read the recent reviews and only added cream cheese to taste. I didn't measure, but know it was a lot less than the amount called for. Agree with other reviewers, it is tasty and rich. I think it's the fresh dill that does it - would definitely not do this with dried dill! Thanks for posting, iewe! Made for team Gourmet Goddesses, ZWT9.