ZWT6 - Scandinavia
- Ready In:
- 8 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 egg, separated
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 lb mild pork sausage
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (to coat)
- Peel eggs.
- Separate raw egg, slightly beating the white on a small plate and beating the yolk with the milk on another.
- Dip each egg in the egg white; coat with sausage and dip in yolk-milk mixture and roll in crumbs.
- Deep fry until well browned.
- Drain on paper towels and keep warm until all are fried.
- Cut in halves, lengthwise and serve hot.
- Nice, too, served on toast points with a cheese sauce, as a luncheon dish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION