1/8 Photos of Scrambled Eggs With Mushrooms, Onions and Parmesan Cheese
janice brady's Note:
I'm not sure if I came up with this on my own or if it's a common recipe but I had a craving for eggs with cheese and mushrooms last night, when I started to make it and get the ingredients, I discovered to my dismay that we were totally out of cheese which is quite unusal in my house, anyway, I sauted some sliced fresh muchrooms and chopped onions in butter, added some parmesan cheese, let it saute for about 15 minutes, then scrambled eggs and added it to the other ingredients....was pleasantly surprised, it came out very tasty and I will be making it again, DH an DS loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat saucepan, Add butter till it's melted.
- 2Add mushrooms and onions, stir well.
- 3Add Parmesan cheese.
- 4Saute on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- 5In a separate bowl, scramble egg and milk.
- 6Add egg and milk mixture to other ingredients.
- 7Scramble as you would if you were making plain scrambled eggs.
- 8Cood over medium heat, stirring constantly --.
- 9When eggs are not wet anymore, serve with toast or bagels -- .
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With Mushrooms, Onions and Parmesan Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 212.1 mg
- Sodium 190.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g