Scrambled Eggs With Cheese
simple, old time favorite. Delicious, subtle cheese taste! YUM!
- Ready In:
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (or desired amount)
- 1 dash water
- margarine (to coat pan) or oil (to coat pan)
- Crack 3 eggs into a bowl. Beat with fork. Add a splash of water. Stir in desired amount of cheese. Add a dash of pepper and 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Put tablespoon of butter or oil in pan over Medium heat.
- Pour egg/cheese mixture into pan. Stir constantly with spatula until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more