Scrambled Eggs With Mushrooms and Kielbasa
- Ready In:
- wash the mushrooms and cut into slices.
- in a pot add water ( about half way ) and when it starts to boil add the mushrooms.
- cut the onion and the kelbasa into cubes ( if you do not have kelbasa, you can cut two hot dogs into small cubes ) and add the onion to a skillet. when the onion starts to become tender add the kelbasa and cook until the kelbasa becomes crispy.
- drain the mushrooms after 10-15 min and add to the skillet.
- add the eggs and cook everything together.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!