Zippy Oven French Fries
photo by VickyJ
- Ready In:
- 3 medium potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch wedges (about 1 lb)
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot sauce, at room temperature
- 2 cups French's French fried onions, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place potatoes, butter and Frank's RedHot Sauce in large resealable plastic bag; Seal bag and toss potatoes to coat.
- Combine Fried Onions and cheese on sheet of waxed paper.
- Coat potatoes in crumb mixture, pressing firmly.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Serve with more hot sauce or mix 1 C ketchup w/ 1 or 2 T of hot sauce for a spicy dip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were yumm yummm! I only made this for 2 servings. I was just cooking for me, and I want to heat the leftovers up today! :) The only thing I didn't do was us the onions, as I didn't have any. Everything else is the same though. I had these along side a Recipe #150631 on Super Bowl Sunday for dinner! Thanks, and I'll make sure to have the onions next time I make this recipe.