Oven French Fries
A healthy way to make french fries - once you try these you'll never go back to the old "frying" method! Enjoy!!
- Ready In:
- 8 yukon gold potatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (use a good quality - I use Mastero)
- Pam cooking spray
- Wash potatoes and cut them into semi-thin strips.
- Place strips in a bowl and add cool water to cover the potatoes.
- Wash out some of the"starch" and then drain the potatoes well.
- Mix in the olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Mix all of the potatoes well so that they all get coated evenly.
- Spray a cookie sheet with PAM and then place the potatoes on top.
- Cook at 350F for approximately 20-25 minutes (more if you want them crunchy and brown) Serve and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I followed the instructions for the most part. I pealed and sliced 8 russet potatoes. I took 1-2 tbs olive oil mixed it with 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp Italian seasoning. Then I coated the potatoes with the oil/seasoning mixture. Sprayed the cookie sheet with pam. Spread the potatoes in a single layer and cooked at 400° for 35 minutes. I stirred the fries at 15 minutes. I put the oven to broil and broiled 5-10 minutes keep a close eye so as not to get too crispy. Absolutely delicious!2Reply
see 95 more