Recipe by Michelle S.
The ALWAYS requested cookie at my house for the holidays. I cannot remember where I got the original recipe from, but I have been making them for over 20 years.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter until soft, gradually adding sugar creaming until fluffy.
- Mix in flour, BEAT until crumbly.
- Turn into an ungreased 13x9 pan.
- Press with gently with fingers into a even and firm layer.
- Prick evenly with a fork, you may wish to sprinkle the top with a little additional sugar.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35-40 minutes until LIGHTLY browned.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting into"finger" shaped cookies.