- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml flour
- 9.85 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 709.77 ml milk
- 709.77 ml ham, cooked
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1182.95 ml potatoes, pared and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large sauce pan over low heat; blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for about 1 minute. Remove from heat gradually stir in milk.
- Return to heat; cook until thickened and bubbly.
- Fold in ham, onion, green pepper and cheese. Pour over potatoes in a large bowl.
- Stir gently then move into a buttered 13X9-inch baking dish; cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue to bake for 1 hour.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.