Prep 25 mins
Cook 11 mins
Serve these as a side dish with chicken or pork or chill for a salad.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh oregano
- 16 fresh asparagus spears
- 6 fresh portabella mushroom caps
- 3 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 small summer squash, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, black pepper and oregano.
- Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. If desired, scrape off scales. Brush mushrooms and all vegetables with oil mixture, reserving the remaining oil mixture.
- Place mushrooms on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium hot coals. Grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, turning once and brushing with reserved oil mixture. Add vegetables to grill. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender, turning once and brushing with reserved oil mixture. Discard any remaining mixture.
- To serve, slice mushrooms. Arrange mushroom slices and other vegetables on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.