Savory Grilled Vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, black pepper and oregano.
- Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. If desired, scrape off scales. Brush mushrooms and all vegetables with oil mixture, reserving the remaining oil mixture.
- Place mushrooms on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium hot coals. Grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, turning once and brushing with reserved oil mixture. Add vegetables to grill. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender, turning once and brushing with reserved oil mixture. Discard any remaining mixture.
- To serve, slice mushrooms. Arrange mushroom slices and other vegetables on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.