My sister made this for us when she visited... and YUM! "Rich and easy to make, this dish is elegant enough for company."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using mallet, lightly pound chicken between sheets of plastic wrap to 1/2-inch thickness. Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- 2Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet and saute just until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to platter; cover with foil and keep warm.
- 3Pour butter from skillet. Add vermouth, lemon juice and lemon peel to same skillet; boil 1 minute, scraping up brown bits.
- 4Add cream, broth and any juices accumulated from chicken; boil until reduced to sauce consistency, about 8 minutes.
- 5Mix in 1/4 cup Parmesan. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- 6Pour sauce around chicken. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley. Garnish with lemon if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Chicken in Lemon Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.6
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 143.9 mg
- Sodium 405.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 29.3 g