Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My sister made this for us when she visited... and YUM! "Rich and easy to make, this dish is elegant enough for company."
- Using mallet, lightly pound chicken between sheets of plastic wrap to 1/2-inch thickness. Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet and saute just until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to platter; cover with foil and keep warm.
- Pour butter from skillet. Add vermouth, lemon juice and lemon peel to same skillet; boil 1 minute, scraping up brown bits.
- Add cream, broth and any juices accumulated from chicken; boil until reduced to sauce consistency, about 8 minutes.
- Mix in 1/4 cup Parmesan. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce around chicken. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley. Garnish with lemon if desired.