1/2 Photos of Sausage Rolls
Yummy little appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If sausage is in links, cut off ends of sausage casing and squeeze out meat, discarding casings.
- 2In a bowl, mix sausage, onion, and spices. Set mixture aside.
- 3Preaheat oven to 400°F.
- 4Working on a lightly floured work surface, unroll 1 sheet of puff pastry, long side nearest you. Divide dough horizontally into two long rectangles.
- 5Repeat with remaining sheet of puff pastry.
- 6Brush each rectangle down the middle lengthwise with approximately 2 teaspoons mustard.
- 7Place approximately 6 Tbsp (or 1/4) sausage mixture down the middle lengthwise of each rectangle.
- 8Roll dough around sausage, pressing seam to seal.
- 9Slice each "log" into approximately 6 slices.
- 10Place each slice seam-side down on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 11Brush each with beaten egg.
- 12Bake rolls until pastry is puffed and golden, approximately 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.9
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.7 mg
- Sodium 259.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 20.1 g