Recipe by msgearhart
An amazing breakfast, lunch, or dinner dish.
Top Review by kellychris
We really enjoyed this. It was much easier than I thought it would be. Came together very fast! I used hot sausage and added pepper after I added the milk. Just as easy as a mix but with REAL sausage!!Thanks so much.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) package Pillsbury Golden Layers refrigerated flaky original biscuits
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw out sausage and brown and drain.
- Add 1/2 stick of butter and let it melts.
- Add 1/4 cup flour and mix together, making sure that the sausage is coated well.
- Slowly at milk and let it get thick. Add more if necessary.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake biscuits separately and cover biscuits with the sausage gravy.