- 1 lb sausage
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 quart milk
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix milk, bouillon, Worcestershire, Seasoning Salt, and pepper together and let sit.
- Brown sausage and onion in a small amount of oil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat.
- Add butter.
- Stir until melted and incorporated.
- Slowly add flour to sausage.
- Stir mixture for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Slowly add milk mixture to sausage.
- Heat until desired consistency.
- Serve over biscuits or toast.