Recipe by Belle Vix
I made this up to use some vegs left in the bottom of my fridge. You can put whatever veg in you like, it will all cook together. Also, i put tobasco in most things to taste, so its not necessary to the recipe!! Its a marvellous dish to put in the oven and leasve - I tend to make it when I get in from work and then i am free to sit down for a while. I serve it with (as a rule) roast sweet potatoes, but jackets or bread would go just as well. Also, its delicious cold :o)
Top Review by Spiritualized
Hearty dish, simple. The tastes are really basic, but in a good way. Unfortunately, my sausages were of poor quality and rendered quite a lot of water. Will try again with good quality sausages next time !
- 4 -6 sausages (either frozen or not)
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 can plum tomato
- 1 courgette
- 1 pepper
- 1 onion
- Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce
- mixed herbs
- salt and pepper (to season)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180- 200 degrees C.
- brown sausages in frying pan.
- while sausages are on, heat the remaining chopped ingredients in a casserole dish (except worcester sauce, tabasco & herbs) when sausages are browned, cut them into chuncks and add to the casserole dish.
- Put into a preheated oven for up to 2 hours.