Recipe by Dreamgoddess
This is one of my adopted Zaar recipes. I suggest using Basic Meatballs Carla's Basic Meatballs for the meatballs listed in this recipe as it is almost identical to the recipe that I use. I would also suggest serving this over noodles with a salad and crusty rolls for an easy no-fuss meal that will come together quickly.
Top Review by olishell
I did my own modifications. I used frozen meatballs to start. I used two cans of cream of mushroom soup and doubled the milk. (we like sauce!!) In addition to the written ingredients I added two cubes of beef bullion, a sprinkle of allspice and white pepper, and a couple splashes of worcheshire sauce. I served it over egg noodles. This was excellent and sooo easy. My kids and hubby loved it!
- 1 (10 3/4 ) can cream of chicken soup (Use the condensed soup without diluting it.)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- parsley, Snipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the Basic Meatball recipe.
- Combine the cooked meatballs, soup, milk, and nutmeg in a large skillet; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream, cover and heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve.