Baking Mix Hamburger Pinwheels
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is adapted from cooks.com. For a lower fat version, I suggest using WaterMelon's Recipe #75577. Thanks, WaterMelon.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion.
- Combine milk and baking mix to make a soft dough.
- Roll out dough on surface dusted with baking mix to about 1/4 inch thick. Shape dough into a rectangle.
- Combine cooked ground beef and onion with Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Spread onto dough.
- Roll dough up jelly roll fashion and cut into 8 slices.
- Place slices on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 20- 25 minutes.
- While pinwheels are baking, warm undiluted tomato soup until heated through. Serve as sauce with pinwheels.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION