This is the same recipe that I used to make for Peter Pan when we were newlyweds and liked each other. Thanks to all the nice Food.com people who helped me find this recipe. I don't know if I would eat it now, cholesterol and all the ageing issues.....
- Ready In:
- 1 cup baking mix, either Jiffy or 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced onion, I used dry minced onion
- 3⁄4 - 1 lb ground beef
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix bisquick and milk in small bowl until a dough ball forms.
- Roll dough out on a floured bowl or floured wax paper to 12 inch square.
- Mix melted butter, mustard, ketchup and onion.
- Spread on dough.
- Crumble meat evenly over dough.
- Roll up like a jelly roll.
- Cut into 8 slices.
- Place cut side up on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.