Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Tender potatoes and crisp green beans in a mustard-dill sauce. The dill is optional.
- 907.18 g tiny new potatoes
- 453.59 g fresh green beans, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 304.75 g can low-fat cream of celery soup (or regular)
- 177.44 ml water
- 59.14 ml dijon-style mustard
- 3.69 ml dried dill (optional, may use any herb you like or none)
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine potatoes and green beans.
- In a medium bowl stir together soup, water, mustard, and dillweed.
- Pour over vegetables in cooker; stir gently to combine.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir gently before serving.
This recipe was good but got mixed reviews at dinner time. I may try it with cream of mushroom soup next time. I think my family may prefer that flavor so not the recipes fault. It definitely needed the full 8 hours in my crock pot. Made for Veggie Swap 62.
Loved this combo of red potatoes & fresh green beans! Made as given, & took it to a small gathering of friends! I expected a little bit of leftovers, but the veggies were devoured totally! Definitely a winner of a recipe, & I appreciate you sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]