Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Diana Rattray at about.com. Add 4-6 tbsp of salt to make "seasoning salt" out of this.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine everything in a small food processor, mortar and pestle, or Flavor Shaker. Process until finely crushed and well blended.