1/5 Photos of Salsa Chicken Burgers
A tasty stray from the usual burger and a healthier alternative. Accompany with your regular burger toppings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup salsa, mild
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb lean ground chicken (or turkey)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil (for frying burgers, can be omitted if you have a good pan)
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1In a large bowl, combine green pepper, onion, bread crumbs, salsa, parsley, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- 2Mix in chicken.
- 3Shape into 4 1/2 inch thick patties.
- 4Heat oil in a nonstick skillet, fry burgers turning once until golden and no longer pink inside - approx 12 minutes.
- 5Heat buns and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Chicken Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.4
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 608.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 31.9 g