Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
This recipe comes from Chatelaine Food Express Quickies and only has 2 ingredients.
Make and share this Salsa Chicken Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Cover bottom of an 8 inch square baking dish or casserole with 1/2 cup salsa.
- Place chicken, bone side up, on top of salsa.
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup salsa over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and bake another 25 to 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
Hard to believe this was a recipe of only two ingredients. I used boneless skinless chicken breast and mild salsa. Made sure to baste often and enjoyed moist flavorful chicken. Made and reviewed for Family Picks during ZWT8.
Two ingredients and very moist and tasty! This will be a go-to recipe I can turn to on those days that get away from me and it's just too late to thaw things and cook anything more elaborate. My husband and I both enjoyed it. I had boneless, skinless chicken breast, and I baked it 25 minutes. Normally I would go with the bone-in breast though, they have much more flavor. It's a keeper. Thanks Dreamer!
Baked this for my family today.I am beginning to cook healthy and super simple meals for my family because we have history of diabetes. They loved it especially my twin sister!Thanks Dreamer in Ontario