Classic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
This recipe comes from Chatelaine Food Express Quickies 2. It takes almost no time to make and is delicious on green salads, pasta and potato salad. Having a choice of lemon juice or 1 of 2 differents vinegars adds versatility. I prefer using sel de mer which is also called sea salt but table salt is just fine to use.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 -4 3 -4 tablespoons white wine vinegar or 3 -4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt or 1/4 teaspoon sel de mer sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Toss with greens, pasta or potato salad.