Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
What a delicious way to get your salmon and your veggies!!! It's quick and easy to put together and is truly gourmet. They'll think you did alot more in the kitchen than you actually did (it'll be our little secret). I designed this for 2 but you can easily double or even triple this yummy recipe for your family or guests.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced really fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- pepper (to your taste)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped very fine
- fresh Baby Spinach
- olive oil
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 9x9 baking pan with olive oil. Place salmon fillets in pan. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, minced garlic, parsley and a sprinkle of pepper. Spread this over the salmon fillets. (I usually micrwave this for 20 to 30 seconds to make it easier to spread).
- Sprinkle the chopped onion evenly over the cream cheese.
- Layer the baby spinach leaves evenly and neatly over the onions (I make 4 layers of leaves).
- Spray or drizzle the spinach leaves with olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 25-35 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon. It takes a little longer than usual because of all the toppings.