1/2 Photos of Salmon With Cream Cheese, Spinach & Garlic
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
What a delicious way to get your salmon and your veggies!!! It's quick and easy to put together and is truly gourmet. They'll think you did alot more in the kitchen than you actually did (it'll be our little secret). I designed this for 2 but you can easily double or even triple this yummy recipe for your family or guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 9x9 baking pan with olive oil. Place salmon fillets in pan. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, minced garlic, parsley and a sprinkle of pepper. Spread this over the salmon fillets. (I usually micrwave this for 20 to 30 seconds to make it easier to spread).
- 3Sprinkle the chopped onion evenly over the cream cheese.
- 4Layer the baby spinach leaves evenly and neatly over the onions (I make 4 layers of leaves).
- 5Spray or drizzle the spinach leaves with olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 6Cover tightly with foil and bake 25-35 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon. It takes a little longer than usual because of all the toppings.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Cream Cheese, Spinach & Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.3
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 180.6 mg
- Sodium 321.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 49.9 g