1/1 Photo of Salisbury Steak W/ Mushroom Gravy
Mims & Squims's Note:
Normally, this is the stuff I have nightmares about, but there's something about salisbury steak that I just love. Maybe it was all those lunches in the gradeschool cafeteria...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1360.77 g ground sirloin
- 177.44 ml seeded diced tomato
- 88.74 ml egg whites, lightly beaten
- 59.14 ml onion, finely diced
- 14.79 ml coarse sea salt
- 7.39 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Spray shallow baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, combine ground beef, tomato, eggs, onion, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Shape into eight 4-inch round patties & place in baking pan.
- 4Bake 30 minutes or to desired doneness.
- 5While steaks are baking, melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 6Add mushrooms and sauté 5-8 minutes until browned.
- 7Stir in flour to form pasty mixture. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 8Stir in broth, wine, soy sauce, and pepper. Simmer over medium heat 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 9Pour over fully cooked salisbury steaks and serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salisbury Steak W/ Mushroom Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.8
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 1119.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetarian beef broth